We hope that all of you have had a wonderful, relaxing Christmas with your friends and family. Our family has spent the last week and a half traveling to Georgia and Alabama to visit family and then we headed back to Myrtle Beach for my parents, Barbara and Bill, to visit for a while. We have had a wonderful time. This was our first Christmas in Myrtle Beach and it was kind of strange not to be in California. We did enjoy it but it was HOT! I guess this is what Christmas is like in Myrtle Beach... hot and humid!
Us with TJ's family, Barna, Kerry, Sarah, Jared and Ella

Us with my parents , Bill and Barbara on Christmas Day
I have to share my favorite part of Christmas for me this year. TJ and I stayed up late Christmas Eve and watched the movie The Nativity Story. It was AMAZING! I want it to be a tradition in our family to watch this movie and help us remember how AMAZING the birth of Christ was and what a blessing! I honestly cannot put it into words but my heart is so thankful!
I do want to add some prayer requests to this post. Also, we want to be praying for YOU! Please email us or leave a comment if you have something we can pray about for you and your family... Anyway...
1) Wellspring- Always be in prayer for God to lead us to those who are unchurched and in need of a relationship with Christ. Our goal is to see Myrtle Beach fall in love with Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior!
2)Jobs- I am considering working full time so TJ can concentrate on Wellspring so pray for guidance and that the Lord will show us if this is His will for our family. TJ also has a second audition with a local band which would be great for many reasons. We just are praying God would provide something SOON!
Thank yall so much for checking in and for praying for us! We LOVE yall!



No comments:
Post a Comment