Monday, December 15, 2008

Love Is In The Air At Wellspring Church!


Yes, that is my daughter planting a big fat one on David! I brought my camera tonight to "church" to take some pictures of the kids. Karoline just LOVES David, obviously! They get along so well and really have a great time together. I think David loves her too. Last week a little boy playing around with Karoline and David jumped in front of Karoline and said "No, She's my girl!" Oh, young love!

Anderson and Jon are just about a month apart and I know they are going to be great friends. Jon is the CUTEST little boy with the most captivating big brown eyes you have ever seen.

Speaking of LOVE, Wellspring has the opportunity to partner with another church in the area to show the love of Christ and help feed the homeless on Saturday, December 20th! It will be at Street Reach Ministries, 509 9th Ave N, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 so if you live in the area and would like to attend please come! Our family will be out of town but I ask you to PRAY for everyone who is going to participate and the people they will minister too. I am personally VERY excited about this and REALLY wish we could go.

One of my favorite things about Wellspring and Trey's vision for the church is that we are going to be community focused... where ever we can help we WILL GO! So I ask that you pray for our outreach and ask the Lord to bless those in need during this event. I am sure Trey will write about this on his blog so check it out during the next week or so.

Also, don't forget about the podcasts if you would like to hear Trey speak at our weekly meetings.

God Bless & enjoy the rest of the pictures,
Beth




1 comment:

GiGi said...

So cute! What great friends they are all going to be. I can't wait to meet them.