Monday, September 14, 2009

Wellspring's Grand Opening

Blessed...
That's the word that comes to mind when I think about our grand opening! It was AWESOME, AMAZING, WONDERFUL... I could go on and on! God MOVED in awesome ways. We had a lot of people there and 6 people made decisions! If you want more details please read Trey's Blog.

Personally, I was blown away at all the Lord took care of and did and I truly am amazed that TJ and I get to be a part of this! I don't have words to describe what it's like to see God so clearly moving and changing lives right before my eyes! I pray we can touch so many lives so that they may know the FREEDOM that comes from a relationship with Christ! The verse I kept reading over and over again last week was Ephesians 3:20-21...

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen."

We were also blessed and amazed that our local news stations covered our stories from the weekend. We were in the Sun News twice, Channel 15 ran add's for our Gas For Groceries event all week for FREE, & WMBF News covered BOTH our Saturday event and our Grand Opening! WOW... Thank you LORD!
HERE is the clip from the launch from WMBF News.



(If you missed our WMBF News clip from the Gas Buy Down it is on the last post)

Here are pictures...
The Lobby...
023
TJ and our awesome band!
042
Entering the service
060
Trey's cell phone picture.
Launch
063
078
Kamp Kidspring...
011
Nursery area...
013
015
074
072
070
Watching the KIDMO lesson...
069
And this is what our childrens ministry looks like in storage :)
080

To See ALL the pictures watch the slideshow below!

No comments: