
Pray for Kamp Kidspring!
I am SO excited about Kamp Kidspring! It is going to be AWESOME and I know God has BIG plans for our Childrens ministry. Honestly, right now it has been hard. Danielle has had to be our Children's ministry director while working, coordinating all our Wellspring events, raising two small boys, supporting her husband, Trey, and I don't know how she is doing it! I plan to help her once I can train someone to run the computer during the service. BUT let me just say Danielle has done an AMAZING JOB getting Kamp Kidspring up and running! We had some new visitors last Sunday and the little boy cried because he did not want to leave!
Pray for Danielle as she is trying to fill this very important roll and also be praying in advance for the person God would have become our full time Children's ministry director. Pray for our volunteers and that they would have a heart for seeing these precious children come to know their Lord and Savior! And of course... Pray for the children! Pray that they will enjoy learning about HIM and that at Wellspring Church we can help lay the foundations of their faith!
Thanks for praying for Kamp Kidspring!



No comments:
Post a Comment