Thursday, September 10, 2009

Week of Prayer- Request #4

Pray for Trey!

Trey, our wonderful Lead Pastor, needs your prayers! As he leads our church & prepares for the sermon I ask that you be in prayer for Trey! Pray that the Lord would speak through him and use him for His glory and His fame! Trey has an amazing heart and I know his number one desire is for "Trey" to be removed from all of this and for our LORD to speak and that people may here HIM and respond to HIM! Pray for boldness in his message. That he would speak TRUTH, a truth that some people may have never heard before. Pray for his personal time with God this week. That Trey would clearly hear Him speak and direct Trey.

Pray for TJ!

I know a little more about the stress TJ is under since I live with him. There are 1 million things on his mind... set up, sound, lights, the band, the songs, remembering specifics, set-up, tear down, signs, transitions, and more... much more! Please be in prayer for him... PEACE that all the pieces to the puzzle will fit together perfectly! Pray that the Lord would guide him and give him wisdom when making decisions.

Thank you for lifting up Trey and TJ in your prayers!

No comments: