Sunday, September 27, 2009

Blessings Continue...


I know I have not written in a while... because September has been a CRAZY month for our family, but I did want to write a quick post and say that Wellspring is still going VERY WELL!

We continue to average about 75 people! I can't believe it! I LOVE that the LORD is leading HIS people to be a part of Wellspring to making an impact on The Grand Strand and committing to changing their lives!

I am amazed each week! To GOD be the GLORY!


We have some exciting new things coming up and I would LOVE for yall to be praying about them...

1) Starting Point- Our newcomers class! I'm so excited about this and know it will really help those who have been coming to Wellspring get connected!

2) Angel Food Ministries- We will be going to Angel Food Ministries at the end of October and hope that many of our new comers will come and see our vision for serving our community.

THANKS for ALL your prayers and support... don't stop! Keep praying!

No comments: