Friday, July 24, 2009

Prayer Requests & BIG NEWS COMING SOON!!


Tomorrow we will be helping Angel Food Ministry with unloading their big truck full of food to give to those in the community. Our launch team went to Angel Foods Ministry last winter and had a great time! As a church we feel like serving in our community strengthen us as a church and gives us an opportunity to give back. We are excited and would appreciate your prayers!


Next weekend, August 1st, we will be having a block party in Trey and Danielle's neighborhood similar to the one we had in The Farm. Danielle, Leah, and I along with our three boys went and passed out flyers and talked to some neighbors inviting them to the party. Please pray with us that we have a great turnout and we can spread the word about Wellspring launching in the fall and share the love of Christ with them.


Also, I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has emailed, wrote us a note on Facebook, or called saying they are excited about our registries at Target and Babies R Us and want to give a "baby gift" to Wellspring! We really appreciate your generosity. We hope to collect the items by August 15 for our preview services but for sure by August 28th. Some have asked if we have a registry at Walmart...we didn't but I have made one to make it easier for you! Here is the link... WALMART! I know some of you don't have a Target or Babies R Us close by and gift cards are great too if you don't want to pay for shipping! If you need more information CLICK HERE for the original post!
Thanks so much again!

Okay, Okay... THE BIG NEWS IS...

I can't say yet... We potentially have some big news to share about launch!! Please pray that God would work out all the details and know that God is providing some BIG THINGS for Wellspring right now. I cannot wait to OFFICIALLY let yall know! Just pray for TJ and Trey as they make some big decisions in the next few days!

As always, THANK YOU for your continued support and prayers!!

No comments: