Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Loving Our Community

To say the Trey, TJ, Danielle, and the launch team have been busy would be an understatement!!! We are SOOOO EXCITED about our launch coming up (which I still have big news to share, but not quite yet) and we are working vigorously to get everything ready! TJ's working on sound, lighting, etc and I am working on planning & getting donations for our childrens ministry (SEE REGISTRIES ON THE RIGHT TO DONATE!) But I will share more details about launch later in the week but this post focuses on our community events...

I want you to watch this video from our event at The Farm to show you how great the event went and ask you to be praying for the families we got to talk to there...

Family Fun Night at The Farm from Wellspring Church on Vimeo.



WHICH BRINGS ME TO...

ASKING YOU TO PRAY FOR THIS WEEKEND! We will be doing a very similar party in Trey and Danielle's neighborhood! They had a block party last year and it was successful so we pray that...
1) PEOPLE WILL COME,
2)WE CAN SHARE THE LOVE OF CHRIST, &
3) WE CAN TELL THEM ABOUT WELLSPRING

Also, last weekend we helped out at Angel Food Ministries and had a great time. We really enjoy working this this ministry and helping our families in this community! Here are some pictures!






THANK YOU for all your prayers and support!

1 comment:

TJ said...

Check out my guns.