Yesterday we had a WONDERFUL Sunday. We had many new visitors and I selfishly hope they come back to Wellspring, but we ultimately want them to find the church were the Lord wants them to serve! It is just AMAZING to see how God calls His people together...It's amazing to see HIM at work! Here is Pastor Trey's thoughts from his blog on our gathering yesterday...
I’ve noticed that many pastors do a post like this on Sunday night to sort of “unload” all the thoughts that are running through their heads after a weekend. Think I am going to give it a try. Here we go:
Man this was a great Sunday!
We had the most people we’ve ever had attend one of our Launch Team Gatherings. We ran out of parking, our kids area was packed and we almost ran out of room for the adults.
4 new families checked out Wellspring for the first time.
Our music was great (so glad I hired TJ.)
We introduced a few new features into our worship and I think they were received well.
I taught on giving but didn’t really feel like there was much tension in the room. Guess I’ll see the next time we get together.
I issued a challenge to our folks to “test God.” I’ll blog about the challenge later in the week to give others a chance to take the challenge as well. I truly believe this challenge will/could change your life!
My neighbors on both sides offered their driveways for us to use on Sundays to park cars. I love that!
Lots of our folks were decked out in their Steeler gear getting ready for the Super Bowl tonight. I’m not always a Steeler, but I am tonight. ”Here we go . . .”
I never, ever get tired of seeing someone’s face light up when they discover something new about God. I love it!
God is good, he faithful, he is trustworthy and he brings to fruition everything he promises.
Hold on Wellspring, this is only the beginning!
As always, THANK YOU for your support and prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment