We had ANOTHER great week at Wellspring... record breaking! It was a WONDERFUL gathering. We ran out of chairs, the kids had a blast playing, and there were enough people there for Trey to feel comfortable to STAND when he was preaching! He was like a child on Christmas morning he was so excited... plus, his seat was needed!
Trey took a few pictures while TJ was singing the first song. Trey and Danielle have such a warm and inviting home and it has been a wonderful place to gather and worship out GREAT GOD!
A view from the side...

That's TJ and I on the bench under the window. I am running ProPresenter on the TV while TJ leads worship.

Here are Trey's thoughts about the weekend...
What a day. We had more people at our Launch Team Gathering then we’ve ever had. God is up to something BIG! Here are some thoughts:
- My house is not big enough. We ran out of seats today and almost out of floor. We’ll need to figure out the next step quickly.
- I love the team we are building. They are fun, they get it, and they always go out of their way to make new folks feel welcome.
- They also are already bringing folks with them . . . I love that!
- Parking was better today because our neighbors let us use their driveways. It is such a blessing to live beside such giving people.
- I really challenged our people today. Specifically I challenged them to "quit seeing people as there to serve their existence, but rather as people that need to know Jesus.”
- I also challenged to bring someone back with them in two weeks when we meet again . . . I’ll tell you more about that in the coming week.
- Our podcast should be up soon, check it out!. I really believe God was doing something during the talk.
Our gathering in two weeks will be life-changing for people . . . don’t miss it.
So excited about what God is doing here. I told Dani the other night, “can you believe it? It’s working! People are actually getting on board with this thing!”
It really is. I am so amazed to see God bringing people together, uniting them under this common vision of seeing folks that are far from God become passionate followers of Jesus Christ.
And this is only the beginning . . .
I want to thank all of our supporters for being a part of Wellspring... from the beginning!
** Keep checking the blog... I CANNOT WAIT to post what TJ and Trey have been working on!**



1 comment:
I am very excited that I will be there in two weeks in person!
Post a Comment