My parents are making the move to Myrtle Beach! We are THRILLED! To make a LONG story short, they came for Christmas, decided to retire and move to Myrtle Beach! We are THRILLED for many obvious reasons but I am also excited they will be a part of Wellspring.
My dad and mom have always been involved in ministry but my dad's crazy work schedule have prevented them from serving much lately and I am excited about them being a part of Wellspring!
We also have had new people at our launch team gatherings! They are all SO sweet and wonderful people and I hope and pray that they will continue to come and be a part of Wellspring. We continue to spread the word about Wellspring and many people are interested!
In other good news TJ is going to be a rock star! In December responded to an add for a local band that was needing a "front man". He tried out and they have been trying out other guys and then this weekend he went back and they called later Saturday and TJ is their man. TJ is REALLY excited! We pray this will open many doors for us to share Jesus with others.
I start my second week of Real Estate School and PRAY I pass all my tests. I hope to be working in March!
Please continue to pray for Wellspring and our family. Thank you all for your support! Love you all! Beth



1 comment:
YEAH!!! I am so excited for your parents to get here. I already love you and mom, so dad can't fall far from the tree! Good luck on this last week of school!
Post a Comment