Prayer!
It is very hard but very exciting because we are TOTALLY depending on the Lord. Here is our list of what's next:
1) We are working on raising our support and asking people to partner with Wellspring.
2) We are looking for a moving company- I am specifically praying that we might can find a mover who is willing to donate the move or give us a big discount because this move is going to be quite costly. I know God will provide!
3) I (Beth) am going to start looking for a job. My desire is to work at a preschool so that the kids can go too and I will be close to them! Please pray God would open a door for me and Karoline and Anderson!
4) A House! We are going to concentrate on trying to find a rent-to-own house. There are a lot in Myrle Beach and I hope we might can find a house that is perfect for us! Our goal is to move on November 1st.
5) Our Trip- TJ and I are going to South Carolina to visit Myrtle Beach and look for a house. We leave on Oct. 4th and come home on Oct. 7th. Please pray that we have a very successful trip. My goal is to find a house and a job! Pray for my mom too since she is flying in to keep the kids.
6) Trying to find a good home for Whisper. We are really sad but because Whisper's thunderstorm anxiety is SO bad we feel like he needs to be a California dog. Plus we are renting and most rentals can't have dogs. We really want to find a loving home for him soon.
7) Telling our friends and saying goodbye! Oh, I am NOT looking forward to this! It's going to be SO hard and emotional. We are going to miss our friends and our church very much. We just hope that they all know they are welcome to come visit the east coast whenever they want!
8) Get ready to move... it's not easy with two small children to have time during the day or energy at the end of the day. There is a lot to pack and a cross the country trip to be made... FUN times!
What can you do?
PRAY PRAY PRAY for us! I cannot wait to see how the Lord provides!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey Beth! how exciting! I will be praying for your move, job, house, etc. Looking forward to hearing more and following your new blog!
Post a Comment