WOW! 2010 has really been awesome so far. We are in the middle of our Resolution series and it has been great! We have seen 10+ people make decisions for Christ and we are thrilled about some upcoming Bible studies that will start soon! God is doing amazing things at Wellspring Church.
I have been able to traid one of our wonderful leaders how to do the computer stuff during the service so I have been with our Children in Kamp Kidspring more often. It is so fun! They have learned SO MUCH and I LOVE getting to teach them about Jesus. Some times our Kamp Kidspring area is overflowing with children! A problem we LOVE having!
I found this video yesterday of Karoline right before we moved here... watch and listen what she says at the end... It's just precious.
I wanted to cry yesterday when I watched it because we are telling people about Jesus and we are seeing God move and changing lives! We thank you for all your LOVE, PRAYERS, and SUPPORT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment