
This has been a rough week! BUT God is BIGGER and we CAN overcome the obstacles that come in our way! We were SO excited about being able to launch and have our weekly gatherings in The Palace Theatre BUT those plans have changed!
Honestly I was VERY UPSET at first! Just knowing how hard Trey, TJ, Danielle, and our launch team members have worked to totally outfit the place and get all we needed for THAT facility, plus the fact that we didn't have to spend as much money on equipment (speakers, lighting, ect.) and then it didn't work out made me mad. But Trey and TJ have a wonderful outlook on this whole situation and they have made me calm down and just have to TRUST the Lord!
Trey wrote this on his blog:
"I made a big announcement last week on this blog . . . I announced that we would be starting our weekly services at the Palace Theater. We were stoked!
Well . . . now we’re not. I don’t really want to get into why or what happened, but we just couldn’t work out all the details with the management of the Palace. Quite frankly, there were things we were told we could do that they later said we couldn’t. I know I should be disappointed, but I’m not. I’m actually really pumped. God has a plan for us and THAT is what I’m pumped about, not where we have weekly gatherings.
So, what does this mean???
This Sunday, August 23rd, we will still meet at 10 am at the Palace. We WILL NOT have any type of kid’s programming and we’ll all be in the main room together (which could be an adventure in itself ) We’ll still do our weekly service and have a blast. Hope to see you there.
Starting Sunday, August 30th, we will move into our new home for weekly gatherings, the Broadway Cinemas at Broadway at the Beach. We’ll start at 10 am and rock it out with full kid’s programming.
As some of you know, our original plan was to launch at the movie theaters. We thought God was opening a door at the Palace and took that step . . . well God has now SLAMMED that door shut and we are thrilled to be at Broadway Cinemas.
It’s all good and God is in control. I truly believe we’ve learned from this and it will make us a stronger church.
To everyone, thanks for your prayers. To the Launch Team, thanks for your hard work. God has great things ahead, of that I have NO DOUBT!"
SO... What a praise that the Cinemas at Broadway At the Beach is still available!! What a praise that it IS a WONDERFUL location for us to meet! What a praise that the LORD will provide all we need even if we have no idea how it will all come together!
Please be in prayer for our church, our finances, our launch team, our community! There is still time to purchase an item from our registries and for us to have the items in time for launch. If you can give PLEASE DO SO... we REALLY need more donations for our 3 year - 5th grade age groups! The links are above on the right side of the blog. Thanks so much...



1 comment:
God is in control. His ways are greater than our ways and His timing is perfect! We love you and know that everything is gonna be alright. Can't wait to see you on Sept. 13 if not before!
Post a Comment