Sunday, April 5, 2009

Miracle League Outreach


On Saturday Wellspring helped with a WONDERFUL organization called The Miracle League (please visit their website- it's great!). The Miracle League is a baseball league for children with disabilities. We were able to help sell t-shirts & hats, play in the outfield, and cheer on the kids. They were SO much fun. I hope we go again soon. Karoline came with us and she really enjoyed it too. She even got to "field" a few balls!

It was such a blessing for Wellspring to be able to support The Miracle League; those kids are AMAZING!. Oh, and there was a goat! Yes someone brought their pet goat and Karoline actually touched it! For those of you who know Karoline well you can understand how big of a deal this was!

I hope you enjoy the pictures. It's a mix of my cell phone pics and my small camera pics. I took a lot of pictures with Danielle's big camera and hope to get those photos soon. They will be MUCH better :)



No comments: