So far our trip has been great. I have learned though that I just need to stick with traveling by plane. Driving across the country is hard... I think that it didn't help that I was missing my babies like crazy and just wanted to be with them in Texas. We are all together now!
We are VERY ready to begin our ministry in Myrtle Beach! Please pray for us as we continue to travel, our house & trying to settle in, for me a part time job, and as we try and raise our monthly support. God bless!!
Here are just a few pictures from our road trip.
TJ's parents driving his truck... They are very fun to road trip with.
The bright lights in Vegas. We stayed at the Mirage Hotel and it was so nice... we got to see Cirque Du Soleil's Mystere and it was AMAZING!!!
The AMAZING Grand Canyon! We got there right at sun set and it was BEAUTIFUL! I would have loved to stay a few days there in their nice cozy lodge!



1 comment:
Beautiful pics. It was wonderful to see you all on your stop in Birmingham. Ella, Karoline and Anderson are very special children and our family is so blessed to have them. Hugs & hugs and stay safe
Post a Comment