
Well, we are starting to feel like we live in a home again and not a huge storage unit! We are REALLY enjoying life in Myrtle Beach so far and have enjoyed meeting a few people (mainly the phone guy, the alarm system guy, the people at the DMV...) Everyone we meet we tell them about Wellspring! Everyone has been so nice and the alarm system guy even invited us to Thanksgiving dinner! TJ has been working on website stuff for Wellspring and I cannot wait for that to be up and running. We will let you know when it's up for sure.
I just wanted to share a few prayer requests and praises with our supporters:
1) Monthly support and Jobs: We really need prayer in this department. We both are going to start looking for a job soon and working on raising more monthly support for Wellspring. Please be praying for our family. I know it's not the best economy but we know God will provide for our family and Wellspring.
2)Local Partners: We are praying for other families and individuals who would want partner with Wellspring.
3)Praise- Our kids are feeling better! Karoline and Anderson were both sick this past week... what great timing! Anyway, Karoline is finally acting like herself again and Anderson is too! I was afraid that my sweet little girl got left in California! :) It's been a crazy past two weeks for our children and I think they are finally settling into our new home!
Thanks for your prayers!



No comments:
Post a Comment