Monday, October 20, 2008

Commitment Cards & On Line Giving

Hello to all...

I CANNOT believe that our move is almost two weeks away! I think we have picked November 3rd as our moving date. I found a good company to do the move at a discounted price of $6,300... YES that is a discounted price! Discounted about $4,000 dollars!

I know some of you are still praying about what the Lord might be asking you and your family to give help out with this HUGE moving cost and supporting us monthly though next year! I TOTALLY understand that it will be a sacrifice for your family and I know God will BLESS that sacrifice. Even if your family can only donate $25-$50 a month that would be HUGE for our family! We are so anxious to get started with our new ministry in Myrtle Beach!

If you and your family have decided on how you would like to partner with Wellspring please go ahead and send in your commitment cards that came with your support letter or email us your commitment to kb2auburn@yahoo.com. If you want to help with our moving costs and living expenses for the rest of 2008 you can send in your check and/or if you just want to do monthly donations for 2009 just send in the card so that we can begin to budget and allocate resources. If you are still praying about it don't feel like you have to send anything!! Of if you would like to talk to TJ or myself about anything please contact us! You can either leave a comment below or email us.

On Line Giving

Some people have asked if there is a way to give online. Right now we don't have anything set up but if you do on-line banking you can send money through your bank. You should be able to add Wellspring Church as a payee. Just put in the address, PO BOX 7710 Myrtle Beach, SC 29572 and your bank should send a check. Your bank probably will let you set it up on auto pay too.

We really appreciate EVERYONE who is sacrificing for the advancement of the Gospel.
Have a WONDERFUL weekend... I'll be packing boxes :)
Beth

2 comments:

Big Happy said...

i don't know if you have but if you haven't i would like to get a support i really admire your families sacrifice toward God's call TJ has been a great inspiration for me during my time here at bay hills but im not sad to see you go because i am so encouraged by your step of faith and dedication to God so i would like to help in any way i am able

Loretta said...

Commitment cards and prayers are on the way. I know you will be successful because the Lord is with you. Look out devil, Myrtle Beach is putting on the full armor and will shake you off like dust.