
We are THRILLED to announce that Eric and April Colquett are MOVING to Myrtle Beach and joining our team here at WELLSPRING! We are just SO excited that the Lord has called them to Wellspring and to minister to the Grand Strand! We were blessed to meet them while at Auburn and attend church together there, went to seminary at the same time, and now they will be moving HERE! This is what Eric's current pastor, Brandon Thomas of Keystone Church in Keller, Texas wrote on his blog about Eric and April's journey...
"God is changing lives at Keystone Church. He is speaking clearly into marriages and rescuing his lost and broken children like never before.
Yet, sometimes God will surprise us! I am always challenging our staff to keep their personal walks with Jesus fresh, never relying the excuse: “I’m in ministry, that should take care of my spiritual needs.”
Eric and April Colquett, who have been with me since DAY ONE, have been led by God to provide leadership to Keystone’s very first church plant (Wellspring Church in Myrtle Beach, SC). Eric and I have prayed over this decision and I am sure that God is in this. We are both sad in ways… and we are both excited for God’s future.
This is an incredible opportunity for my friend, pastor Trey Kelly, to gain an experienced leader who has successfully helped Susan and I plant one of the greatest churches in the world (my unapologetic bias acknowledged).
Pray for Eric and April as they make this MISSIONAL MOVE to follow God in this wild adventure of life!"
Please be in prayer for April and Eric as they try and find a place to live, figure out where they will be working, raising support, trying to sell/ rent their home in Texas... There are SO MANY things and just pray for PEACE and that God takes care of the details and we know He will!
Pray also for their precious children, Alli and Sam, and their transition to a new city, new schools, ect. I do know that Karoline is THRILLED Alli will be close by now!
Thank you for rejoicing with us and praying over the Colquett family with us as well!
And just for fun... did yall know we got a ton of SNOW in MYRTLE BEACH!?
Our family pictures are below! Karoline LOVED it, Anderson did not... he prefers sand I guess.



No comments:
Post a Comment