Monday, November 9, 2009

Amazing Wrap Up & How To Be Rich

Yesterdays service at Wellspring was AMAZING! Trey really challenged the married and engaged couples and prayed over them. We also gave each married or engaged couple a book "Intimacy Ignited". I here is it AWESOME & TJ and I are looking forward to going through the book together. I recommend listening to the Podcast if you can... Click here.

I am also excited that we are starting our new series next week, How To Be Rich. Pray that families and finances will be changed... here is the video and and explanation of the series.

"In this day and age, most people are striving for more…a better job, a larger house, a flashier car, and the list goes on. We believe there is more to life than chasing that elusive carrot that dangles so temptingly in front of us. Join us as we discover how to be truly rich with what we already have."



In addition to praying for our next series please continue to pray for Trey our pastor & TJ as they lead the church! Pray for God to continue to show us who He desires to be leaders in our church & that we can encourage and disciple the new believers coming to Wellspring!

Thank you for all your prayer and support! Lives are changing!

No comments: