TJ, Trey, Danielle & I are heading to Atlanta today for the Catalyst Conference and will be back on Friday. Pray for us that we will have safe travel and that the Lord would speak to us as we learn and worship Him!
TJ and I have started this blog for our friends and family that have partnered with us at Wellspring Church. We will use this blog to keep you updated on what God is doing at Wellspring and in Myrtle Beach. We are so excited about all that God is doing and will continue to do at Wellspring Church. Thanks for being a BIG part of Wellspring!
We desire to see those
that are far from God
become PASSIONATE
followers of Jesus Christ!
Website
WellspringChurch.TV
Partner With The Goff Family & Wellspring Church
You can now make donations, schedule gifts, and tithe with Wellspring Online Giving.
TJ's Music- Listen HERE then buy the whole CD on I-TUNES!
Please include your name, address, phone number, & email address! All donations are tax deductible! We really appreciate your partnership with Wellspring!
No comments:
Post a Comment